Developing a comprehensive strategy for your construction business can be about as much fun as wrestling a pig in the mud because:
- It is slippery and hard to get control over it.
- It will wear you out and frustrate you to no end.
- You will swear it is a complete waste of time.
- Your contractor buddies who are barely making a living will think you're crazy.
- In the end, you will be thoroughly worn out, exhausted and mentally drained.
What separates wealthy contractors from poor contractors?
- It's not a lack of opportunities to bid jobs or get leads because getting leads is easy.
- It's not lack of ambition because every contractor I know is active and ready to get busy.
- It's not a lack of intelligence or the ability to develop a production method and follow it to the end.
- It's not lack of money because if you follow my process, you know how to overcome that using O.P.M. (Other People's Money)