Home Pro Success And How They Help Contractors Generate Leads
Facebook is one of the hottest places to generate leads for your construction contracting company. It works for Handyman, Trade Contractors, General Contractors, Remodel Contractors, and home builders.
I had the pleasure to interview Corey Philip, founder of HomeProSuccess and he shared some tips and tricks to help contractor like you get more qualified leads.Read More
For Most Construction Contractors Your World Is “Hurry Up” And “Wait.”
- Hurry up and answer the Call from the Customer.
- Wait to make the appointment.
- Hurry up and get to the job.
- Wait for the Customer to come home, to be available.
- Hurry up and create the proposal.
- Wait for a decision.
- In some cases, the Customer says “Yes” and then it is Wait for the Job Deposit.
- Wait to Start The Job
- Contractors doing Insurance Work are expecting to wait for Approval from the Insurance Company
- Wait for the 1st Installment from Insurance Company
- Wait for Inspection By Insurance Company
- Wait to collect Homeowner’s Deductible
- Wait for Final Payment By Insurance Company
All of this Hurry Up and Wait for activity makes it hard for The Contractor to schedule other jobs.
Many contractors are only holding a place open for the customer once a job deposit has been received.
There Is A Better Way - Fill The Funnel And Let Them Clamor To Get On Your Schedule!