Basics of Starting Your Handyman Company
- First Place to decide what type of contracting business do you want to start.
- For many contractors, the Place To Begin is to choose to be a handyman.
Why do I suggest a Handyman?
- No one expects a Handyman to have the skills of a High-End Finish Carpenter.
- It will give you an opportunity to try many things.
- Learn how to make simple repairs.
- Determine what you like to do and learn the skills associated with that trade.
- Many states have a basic license for the Handyman.
The best place to learn about starting up and operating a highly profitable Handyman Company is Dan Perry Handyman Startup. Here is a link to his online course that is only open twice a year. Get on the list.Read More