- Before or at the time of collecting personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, company name, phone number and other information about yourself or business) we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- When you use our mobile app, we send push notifications to update you about events or promotions. If you no longer wish to receive such communications, you may turn them off at the device level.
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies if they are assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We do this when it is permitted by law for us to do so, or when we are trying to protect against or prevent fraud or unauthorized transactions, or when we are investigating fraud that has already taken place. The information is not provided to any company for marketing purposes.
- Your personally identifiable information that you provide is kept secure. Only authorized agents, contractors, and employees, who have also agreed to keep information shared with them confidential, can access this information. Any email or newsletters sent to you through our websites are those that you requested, and each one will allow you the option of opting out of further mailings.
You can contact us any time to:(1) Request access to information that Fast Easy Accounting has about you, (2) Correct any information that Fast Easy Accounting has about you, and (3) Delete information that Fast Easy Accounting has about you.