Plan Your Work Then Work Your Plan
But Who Has Time To Plan?
- Getting enough qualified leads to bid on and winning enough of them at a price that is profitable
- Finding employees who will arrive on time, do the work and not steal time, materials or customer
- Having enough cash to pay the bills before the end of the month and cash left over for the owner
In the past when you wanted a formal Business Plan it was more painful than a letting a dentist work on your teeth without using any painkiller! We found the answer. A simple financial forecasting tool that links to your Contractors QuickBooks file, does most of the work for you and it's...PAINLESS!
The Best Parts:
- Cloud based so you can access it 24/7 from any web enabled device
- Links to QuickBooks and updates automatically which means you never have to open QuickBooks
- Financial Reports and forecasting help you lead your contracting company to success and prosperity